Starting pay rate: $16.00-$19.00 per hour
Hours per week: 35-40
Job Location: San Leandro, Ca
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Sick Leave
- Personal Leave
The Marketing Assistant supports marketing operations by researching, compiling, formatting, and writing up content and materials. This role will also manage communications via social media, and help to organize events, meetings and community gatherings. This role includes a heavy emphasis on researching financial and statistical data for marketing purposes.
- Assembles industry reports by compiling & consolidating data, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates industry database by inputting data from industry news sources; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Writes & publishes regular stakeholder updates and community content
- Helps host and facilitate marketing events and meetings
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Monitors and updates social media.
Qualifications and Skills
- Reporting Skills,
- Analyzing Information
- Informing Others
- Written Communication
- General Math Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- 3D printing knowledge a plus
- English language
- Research and writing
- Social media
- Basic math
Pay Range Considerations
We consider the following skills when determining starting pay:
- Foreign language skills, Norwegian or Spanish
- Industry or global trend reporting experience
- Community organization experience
- Professional blogging, social media, or PR experience
- 3D printing knowledge
- Data analytics/ statistics knowledge or experience
Submit your application here.